The faculty building in Çarşamba was built with the donation of Mustafa Kemal Güneşdoğdu and with great help from Mayor of Çarşamba, Hüseyin Dündar. The building has 3 lecture halls and a conference hall for 1200 students capacity, 2 classrooms, 4 seminar rooms, a trial room, a library, a computer laboratory and 48 lecturer offices.
With the completion of the academic staff, in our faculty, it is aimed at an educational plan beyond the classic law curriculum. In this scope, we consider to provide basic law courses within the first two years and specialization within the next two years and, for their exams, contribute to the preparations of our students who wish to become judges-prosecutors. In doing so, it is aimed at differentiating from other law faculties with a different curriculum. Our faculty has been taking students since 2010-2011 education year and 586 students has been graduated since 2014.